If you follow my facebook page, you may have noticed the string of giveaways this week that I’ve been sharing. My friend Amanda suggested linking up our giveaways this week, and there are ten of us sharing goodies this week. You can see the complete list of giveaways in her post.
Today is my turn! I was contacted by Under Armour recently, and asked to review a hoodie and share one with you as well. I fell in love with Under Armour tights when living in upstate NY, and didn’t realize they offer so many other products, including running shoes!
This fleece divide hoodie arrived on the chilliest day Houston has seen so far, and I put it on immediately. It’s extremely soft and comfortable. And I love that it is more fitted than the average sweatshirt.
It’s also much thinner than it looks, yet kept me toasty and warm.
Here’s a little more about the hoodie:
- Lightweight and stretchy material for full range of motion
- Wicking ability to dry quickly
- Inner layer traps heat for warmth and comfort
- Side hand pockets
I haven’t needed it for a run yet down here, but it is designed for winter physical activity. However, it also makes a comfy, cozy layer for hanging around the house. With the holidays coming, it could also make a great gift for someone on your list!
You can find all of Under Armour’s sweatshirts and hoodies here.
The Fleece Divide Hoodie sells for $49.99 on the UA website, and they would love to send a hoodie to one of you!
- Leave a comment telling me how you layer for cold runs
- Tweet and leave a comment telling me you did, you could use something like this: Stay warm! Enter to win an Under Armour Fleece Hoodie from @mommyrunfaster http://wp.me/p2fC61-16D #giveaway #holidays
This giveaway will close Tuesday, December 11, 2012. Winners will be announced Wednesday, December 13, 2012. I was not compensated for this post, and all opinions are my own.