Join us for a Virtual Race Series
Fall Distance Series: Run (or race) a 5 or 10 mile run by the 5th of each month, from September- December, 2013.
Spring Speed Series: Run (or race!) a 5k or 5 mile run by the 5th of each month, from February- May, 2014.
After a successful 5 by the 5th series this spring, I look forward to offering a fall and spring race series this year, with a bonus online coaching support group option.
The series of virtual runs provides an opportunity to win prizes every month, or to get competitive with yourself and track your speed or progress each month if you’d like to. New runners and walkers are also welcome!
- All of the races are free.
- Record your time each month as evidence that you ran, and each run recorded will count toward monthly prizes.
- Tweets and shares will count toward additional prize entries.
- Optional medals at the end of the series
New for fall 2013– Online Group Coaching (optional):
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Weekly running tips and a speed workout for new and experienced runners
- Weekly strength routine suggestion
- Group sharing and support
Note: This does not take the place of individualized coaching. Group coaching is ideal if you are an experienced runner who wants to get faster, new to running and want support and accountability, or want to start incorporating strength and speed workouts on a regular basis.
Registration information coming soon!
Prizes! Prizes will be pulled each month, and include:
Feel free to email photos to me, or share them on the Mommy, Run Fast facebook page. I’ll write a recap post each month and have an optional link up for you to share your posts as well.
Hope you can join us!