How was your weekend? We got back late last night from lots of family time, cousins, play, food and fun. As we jump into a new week, I have some exciting news.
A few weeks ago I shared my experience on the 5 day reset. It was designed by two of my Integrative Nutrition colleagues to help move you toward the following goals:
- Eliminating cravings
- Weight loss
- Increasing energy
- Improving sleep
- Boosting metabolism
- Cleaning up your diet
This reset emphasizes real whole foods, healthy smoothies and some of the best natural supplements to boost metabolism, fix nutrient imbalances and improve digestion and bloating (check out my experience here and Sarah’s experience here.)
Two fellow health/running coaches (Emma, Sarah) and I decided to take the reset up a notch. We created a seasonal summer menu and added online video workouts and gave it a new twist… the Fresh Fix. These ladies are amazing and I’m so excited to team up together!
Five days to reset with support, meal plans and workouts PLUS 30 days worth of guidance on the private Facebook page.
What it includes:
- 1-2 Canisters of a nutrient dense protein smoothie mix and recipes to whip up delicious smoothies. You’ll enjoy 1-2 smoothies as part of a healthy meal plan to incorporate all the nutrition you need and help your body burn fat.
- My favorite supplementation pack (the Vitalizer) full of probiotics to help reduce bloating and improve digestion, B-Complex for natural energy, antioxidants, Omega 3 for the same benefits of fish oil (but guaranteed purity- no heavy metals) and a whole lot more!
- Healthy Snack List & Meals Recipe Guide
- Video workouts (short and effective to maximize results)
- Exclusive access to a Facebook accountability group with daily tips and motivation
- There’s also an option to make this detox even more sustainable with an order of 2 canisters of smoothies
The “Fresh Fix” repeats the second week of each month! The next reset begins Monday, July 13th- Friday July 17th.
Deadline to sign up is July 2nd.
For all the details to register and join us, go here!
This is a twist to the usual 21 day reset that I host… just kicking things up a notch and adding more experts to the team! Let’s reset together after the July 4th weekend.
How was your weekend?
How do you “reset” after a holiday of indulgences?