1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 10 questions.
I’ll answer the questions from Linz, since she nominated me first.
- Favorite nut butter?
I don’t know if I can choose! I try to mix it up often and we go through at least one jar a week. My favorites are cashew butter, almond butter and good ol’ pb. And when I won three Nuttzo jars, I was in love with the Chocolate Nuttzo!
- You have the option: fro yo or ice cream… but you can only have one… forever! Definitely ice cream! Preferably homemade ice cream, that someone else made…mmm.
- Dream car? Those of you who know me well can laugh at me as I struggle to answer this… no preference, really. I’d love to walk and bike and take public transportation everywhere, but that’s not an option where we live, unfortunately. So anything that will get me from point A to point B is fine with me.
- If you could only do one type of workout for the rest of your life, what would it be? You all know the answer to this one! I wish I was more well rounded, but I would not be crushed if I could only run for the rest of my life. I do mix in other workouts, all in the interest of maintaining healthy running.
- Best magazine? I get the most excited about Runner’s World, Running Times, Natural Health, Clean Eating and Sojourner’s.
- All food is “healthy” for you. What do you choose to indulge in? Dark chocolate. But I already indulge most days. So I’d probably also add burgers and pizza, assuming they felt good in my stomach in this ideal world and not as heavy as they do these days.
- What decade would you like to experience? I’m really fascinated by the 60′s and all that was going on with the civil rights movement. I can hardly wrap my brain around how recent those major changes were in our history. I’d love to be a “fly on the wall” and watch that decade unfold.
- Favorite form of social media? Does blogging count? I’m not on Facebook or Twitter as much as maybe I could or should be, but I love the blog world.
- What would you rather do without: internet (computer, phone, etc.) or dessert? Depends on the day… But in general, I think the internet is much harder, especially as my work is dependent on it!
- What makes you unique? My red hair and two webbed toes (toe photo here along with 21 other things about me).
If you haven’t been tagged yet, please play along!
And I’d love to know… what makes you unique? Or what is your favorite indulgence?