It’s been a busy week. I’m excited to have met my goal for both running and health coach clients … now I need to determine if I need more child care of if I should stop taking people on. A good problem to have, I guess!
Here are some of my favorites from the week:
1) I revised our old favorite granola bar recipe to be gluten free while we complete the gluten experiment, and they are yummy!
2) I love this tea and that they include descriptions of the many uses for herbal tea. The wonderful folks at Traditional Medicinals were gracious enough to send samples for all my holistic health clients, as well!
3) I’m excited to have my first health article published this week. You can check it out here!
4) I stumbled on several new strength workouts this week. I’ll share more about my favorites soon, but one round of this kicked my butt on Monday (thanks, Giselle)!
5) And lastly, more exciting news. Amanda and I are teaming up to offer a Sugar Detox Jumpstart tele-seminar with more tips, resources, and time to answer personalized questions.
I won’t be holding a Sugar Detox Challenge next month because of our move, but Amanda has a Clean and Lean project with daily email support and the option for Facebook group accountability and participation in the teleconference.
We’ll share tips and resources for sugar cravings, provide handouts, and answer specific questions. Space is limited, but you can head over here to join.
At this point, the conference is offered alongside the Clean and Lean program but we also hope to offer the session by itself in the future.
What has been good in your week?