I’ve been trying so hard to lose weight but have hit a plateau and I can’t figure out how to lose the last 5-10 pounds.
I do so well on group challenges but it all falls apart when I’m on my own.
I’m trying to clean up my diet and my family’s diet and am always looking for new ideas, tips and tricks!
Does any of this sound like you?
Groups are powerful! There is so much support, accountability and learning that takes place in a group setting. This group coaching program is to provide ongoing support on your healthy living journey as well as lots of tips, tricks, resources, monthly webinars and other special opportunities.
What is it?
The goal is to make this a “health coach in my pocket” kind of club. For three months, I’ll teach you everything I can about whole, real food and how to make small, sustainable changes that really add up! (Next group runs March- May 2015).
You’ll also benefit from the group support and accountability. (Ongoing Facebook support beyond the challenge!)
What do I get?
– Ongoing private group support to live a healthy life and reach your goals
– Clean Eating Starter Guide loaded with info about the best and worst options for “ideal” clean eating (which of course, we’ll aim for 90% of the time but have room for indulgences)
– Weekly emails from me with additional resources (the latest holistic info around cravings, sugar, how to know if you have sugar overgrowth or yeast overgrowth, finding the right foods for your body type, good carbs vs. bad carbs, why many women struggle to lose weight and more)
– Monthly videos or webinars on topics you request, such as:
- The Top 5 Nutrition Myths That You Still Believe
- Identifying and Conquering Your Emotional Eating
- Understanding Sugar and Yeast Overgrowth
- How to Build a Healthy Gut
- Is sugar, honey, and stevia all the same to my body?
- Plus Bonus Q&A sessions
– Vitamins to ensure your nutrient balance and absorption (30 day supply of a multi, probiotic, Vitamin D, Omega 3s and B complex)
– Discounts for 21 Day Reset challenges
How does it work?
This is a member based group. The coaching portion will run for 3 months but the Facebook group support will be ongoing.
This program designed to provide additional information and support for those who are looking for group accountability to clean up their diet, grow their natural health knowledge, and make lasting changes.
Note: I cannot provide in-depth individualized health coaching in the group setting. For one-on-one coaching, contact me.
Register here! (Note: Earlybird price of $195 through Friday, February 20th, cost increases to $249 after February 21st)
Get all of the info from private health coaching in a condensed group program. ($1200 value)
(Please email me if you would like a monthly payment option.)