The next Runner’s Reset will begin Monday, May 2nd!
What is it?
* A nutrition and strength training challenge for runners
* Meal plans and simple recipes to energize you
* Specific guidance around metabolic efficiency to learn how to burn fat
* Group support and tips to keep you motivated and committed
I’m teaming up with personal trainer Kristen- the Runner’s Reset will have a special focus on runner’s who are looking to get stronger and learn how to use nutrition to help reach their goals.
Who is it for?
Runners who struggle with body composition and/or weight maintenance who want to commit to more strength training (short, easy sessions!) and learn how to shift into fat burning.
When is it?
The group will run together from Monday, May 2nd- Sunday, May 29th, 2016
Group Coaching Detox
Join the challenge and receive:
- sample meal plans
- an e-cookbook with dozens of healthy, delicious seasonal recipes
- short effective workouts and tips for when to fit the workouts in
- group Facebook page for support and accountability
- daily emails with bonus tips and advice to use nutrition to reach your goals
- guidance on how to get fitter as a runner
Kristen and I are so excited to get this going! I always come away energized and proud of myself for doing the hard work to take care of my body.
PS- Previous participants can email me for a discount code! Register here.